- This event has passed.
Introduction to Counselling Skills 2020
June 3, 2020 - June 24, 2020£100
Bucks Adlerian Training is offering a 10 hour/4 week Introduction to Counselling Skills Course on Wednesday evenings in June 2020
What it covers
- Introduction to core counselling skills and theory
- Skills and techniques to help you improve your communication and increase your self-awareness
- An understanding of relationship building based on the work of psychologist Alfred Adler
- A progression route onto further training with BAT or other agencies
Useful for those who
- Wish to gain basic counselling skills to support their work or everyday life
- Are thinking of starting out on a counselling career path
When and where
- Wednesday 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th June 2020, 7pm – 9:30pm
Tutor: Jill Reynolds, BSc (Hons); Dip Counselling (ASIIP); MBACP (registered); MASIIP (accredited)
For more information click here.